Friday, April 25, 2008

Testimonial - Gina Lovoi




Well, I'm totally a member of the Sparky Fan club, as evidenced by my heart-shaped "I love Sparky" balloon. I love dogs, but I especially love dogs which remind me of my own dog, Jack. Sparky and Jack met many years ago. It was fairly uneventful, as I recall. I'm pretty sure they both ignored each other. It made no sense, since they were both of the same age, both of the same color and both had owners who consistently paid homage to them. Sparky will always remind me of Nelson. In turn, Nelson will remind me of being in college and grad school. Which then reminds me of listening to the OJ Simpson trial on the radio and how upset I got when I heard the verdict. But, that's neither here nor there. More importantly, Sparky will always remind me of how much we love our animals...and how they love us back. - Gina Lovoi

No comments: